In most markets around the country, things slow down this time of year (okay, I know not in Florida, but you’re the exception). And now is a great time to revamp or refresh your website and get it ready for the spring season, which is right around the corner. By starting now, you can hone and perfect your site, ready for the masses come March
Here’s a great checklist of some things to check up on and refresh before spring.
- Go through your major pages (those accessible from the menu and homepage) and double check they all look consistent, are grammatically correct, and contact information is accurate
- Add a CTA (Call to Action) on every page if you haven’t done so already. Use CTA’s like “Schedule a Showing” “Free Consultation” Etc… Make these bold, underlined, and large – jumping out at people like, CLICK HERE NOW – Check out these other alternatives to Contact Me here
- Make sure your images are still current. Sometimes caching can go hay-wire and distort images or delete them altogether
- Double check your IDX is working properly and that people can contact YOU through the Property Search, not just any agent
- Brush up those reviews and testimonials. Add a couple on various, popular pages for a pop of reassurance to your readers/
- Confirm your site works on mobile devices, both tablets and phones. Ask someone with a different phone system than yours to confirm it works for them too.
- Make sure your contact forms work. Test them out.
- Check all social media messages and comments. Have you forgotten about someone on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or your website’s comments?
- Give your site a fresh new look
Maybe it’s time for a complete facelift of the website!? We can do that and have a couple great deals right now.
We are offering a great deal for a fresh website this winter.
$395 for up to 6 hours of new website work. What this includes:
- Brand new website theme on WordPress
- Transfer or Optimization of up to 20 pages (your content)
- New design, layout, social media integration and current IDX integration
- $75 per hour after 6 hours (most redesigns within WP can be done in 6 hours)
*OR – 25% off Brand New Site with 10 Pages of Optimized, Written Content (Regular $1499) – This would be for completely new redesigns, moving over up to 100 pages of information, or importing from another platform (Real Geeks, Cevado, Market Leader, iHomeFinder, Etc..)
Winter is a great time to perfect your website and have it ready to market and promote come January 1.
Spots are limited as is time, so be one of the first to get a new website and fresh layout before Spring.
Here are some of the most recent sites we have created and designed: